Tuesday, April 10, 2012

'A Brighter Song' by Victor Ghoshe




A Brighter Song

My soul is a Guitar; I wish ‘good enough’ were my words
Together we would compose the best of the chords,
the meter and the feel, the rhythm and rhyme…
perfect would be the match – the wind and the chime.

My soul would play…the words throughout the day,
like an author busy writing a romantic play.

All would hear music, as my soul would strike a string….
but it’d be a love song for you, that’s what the breeze would bring.

What is a guitar, without a player…!
It's like a soul, which has no desire,
It would sit alone in the dark…
it would wait for someone to come and light a spark.

let’s light up our souls for a brighter day
come, let us play….
lets play the sweetest chords,
let us make a song with the brightest words.

Victor Kalyan Ghoshe
New Delhi
10-4-12

1 comment:

  1. This is my brother Victor Ghoshe,A very interesting character and Humble Man, God bless you.

    ReplyDelete